If the form doesn't appear / doesn't load, please try the following: (1) try a different browser;
(2) try logging out of gmail / google if applicable and then refresh this screen;
(3) if you're at work, some workplaces block google forms ... so please try it at home;
(4) contact instructor Matt at 434-INJURED (434-465-8733) or email: matt (at) solowfa (d0t) com
5 Final Steps:
1) Did the questionnaire above disappear, with a new message at the top of this page appearing, saying the form successfully submitted? If yes, please proceed to step #2. If it didn't, it didn't go through -- please ensure all red asterisk* questions are answered, and click the submit button again. Please repeat until the questionnaire disappears (and a new message appears at the top of this page, saying the form successfully submitted), and then continue with the steps below.
2) If you will be under age 18 at class time (note: focused, responsible youths ages 12+ are very welcome) please print this form (or save now, print later), have your parent/guardian sign it, and bring it to class.
If you are age 18+, the instructor will have a blank form at class for you.
3) Everyone please save and/or print one of the following (critical!):
4) Please choose & submit payment ASAP --
Your spot is not reserved until payment is received.
Wilderness First AID (2-day course):
5) Set your email spam filter to welcome emails from: @solowfa (d0t) com
Instructor Matt will email you (1) when your registration and payment have been processed and your spot is confirmed, and (2) about a week before class with some final notes. If you aren't familiar with how to set your spam filter (even gmail enables setting it), please be sure to check your spam box if you don't see the aforementioned emails arrive. Thanks.
6) Have time and want to do more pre-course preparatory reading?
If you spent the extra $5 and ordered the dWFA textbook in advance, that's a fantastic start. That book, used in the dtWFA course, has 100 pages. In autumn 2014, the SOLO doctor released a brand new 330-page disaster / travel / wilderness medical textbook: "WILDCARE," now used in the longer classes (8 to 9-day Wilderness First Responder and up). Consider ordering it if you have time to read through it before class, and regardless as it will serve as an outstanding reference resource to you after class. WILDCARE Info and Order Page If you enrolled in the WFA course to recertify your WFR (or higher), consider getting this as well, for it blows away the old black & white WFR textbook and will be a fantastic resource for you.
C) Get 100% back if you:
Thank you; see you in class!
Copyright © 2007 -
Education: Do-it-yourself Injury Care). All rights reserved.
250 West Main Street, Suite 702 ~ Charlottesville, VA 22902
Phone: 434-INJURED (434-465-8733)